Google Website Translator Gadget

Thursday, 14 April 2011

Time To Register Courses!

Hah! Gotcha! ^^,.. Well, I'm sorry for surprising you like that.. But seriously.. Maybe this will make you think about it..


Well.. You know the message that pops up when you click the register course button? The..

"An error occurred on the server when processing the URL. Please try again, before you contact system admin."

Well, I clicked it and another screen came out.. It said for matriculation registration.. So I clicked it.. And then that thing came up.. I was so nervous.. Then I realised that there wasn't any groups registered in it.. -.-".. Bummer.. But the subjects were the right ones.. Maybe its a sign that registration time is near?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...