Google Website Translator Gadget

Tuesday, 29 March 2011

UiTM Law Foundations is Now Only Two Semesters

All these while.. I've had countless individuals who have told me that next semester.. The new law foundation students will only be taking foundations for two semesters. I am not one to be easily influenced by such tales if there are no justifications. I do apologize if I have doubted some of you because here are the proof that there is no more 3 semesters for law foundations anymore..

This is the E0600 program


This is the E0601 program (which was before this 3 semesters)


If you can't read them either click the picture for a better view or go to this link.

5 comments:

Rain said...

seriously? wow.

Arif Azmi said...

Yeah.. I was wow too.. :3

cik riffa :) said...

i was woow woow whoaa ;p

btw anda telahh di tag
:)


http://theeanddead.blogspot.com/2011/03/contest-km-header-simple-tp-menarik.html

Arif Azmi said...

HAHA.. :P.. owh.. okay.. :D

cik riffa :) said...

anda ditag lagi!
cepat!!!!! ;p

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...