Google Website Translator Gadget

Friday, 18 March 2011

My Pointer's Going Down..

Some of you will be going.. What? You've got to be kidding..

All spot questions that you got hit the spot.. I agree.. I didn't say it didn't.. But that is also the main reason why I believe my results are going to deteriorate this semester..

Where are the justifications you ask?


Fact 1: I don't study as much if I know what questions are coming out.


Fact 2: I tend to get overconfident when I get the questions during the exam.


Fact 3: I will always get overexcited when I answer the questions until I don't have enough time to answer. (MTC 037 Part C)


Fact 4: I always think I know everything.. Until I get the questions.. (Not all spot questions come out mind you)


So.. These are my justifications for why I think my pointer will go down.. I bet some of you might have some other factors why you think a similar situation might occur to you.. But, regardless of whatever happens.. I know my results will be a mirror of me.. At least that's what everyone else will say.. *Duh

So.. Instead of being sad.. I should look at pictures like this one below..


If you think your pointer is going down too.. I suggest you do the same.. :P

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...