Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday, 14 March 2011

Fear Compels Us Not To Try..

If you don't understand my original quote.. Let me enlighten you on its meaning..

We as humans.. Tend to fear the future.. Of its possibilities.. Of its consequences.. That we forget that with trying we have taken one step towards success.. Although that step may become as close as you can get to success.. At least you tried.. If you don't succeed in what you want.. You've succeeded in trying..

Dorothy Thompson once said,

"Only when we are no longer afraid do we begin to live"

I'm not an exclusion to this however.. I too am afraid to try.. For fear of rejection.. For fear of losing what is comfortable.. For fear of the unknown..

I urge myself and others.. To do our best in our lives.. To strive and try to achieve what we want.. For that only if we try.. Will we know.. What we are capable of.. And if we fail.. We know.. We can always.. Try.. And try again.. Until..



We finally succeed..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...