Google Website Translator Gadget

Thursday, 10 February 2011

Psychology Test..

Basically.. There's going to be a psychology test tomorrow.. I don't know about you but this isn't my best subject.. :/..


Yeah.. There it is.. It's disabled for now.. But tomorrow at 3PM.. It'll be able to be accessed.. My main concern is mostly spiraling on how to take it.. :/.. If its not a problem.. Then I'll borrow my roommates laptop..

Oh, FYI.. My laptops down for some reason.. :/.. Bummer.. And hey, I might be going to Shah Alam this week for this Mooting event thing..

Going to my title post again.. I've read the notes.. I've done the past year questions.. Still I feel like I am unable to comprehend the subject as a whole.. :(..

Wish me luck? Thanks..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can suggest to come on a site on which there is a lot of information on this question.

Anonymous said...

большое спасибо было интересно прочитать

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...