Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday, 28 February 2011

A Blend of Feelings.. :)

So many things have occurred throughout last week..
That I am unable to decide which one to talk about first.. :)

Lets start with this one.. :D


The fact that they wanted to do the farewell party on such a short notice was enough for me to go..


The event was scheduled for tomorrow.. But that was fine.. I was at my aunts house when they told me.. It was odd when Ain suddenly said that she wanted to cancel it when I said I might not make it.. So I then thought to myself..

"Meeting them is better than playing GTA IV the whole day.."

So I decided to meet them.. :)..

The next day..

 We got to ECM and had our brunch.. Farah Atiqah was supposed to come but I didn't say anything.. Then we went into the karaoke center..  Then she sent a message saying she wasn't coming.. I showed it to Shainaz and she laughed.. I wondered why.. Then.. I thought to myself.. Its cool.. After a few songs.. Suddenly.. I saw the words "Happy Birthday Song" on the karaoke set.. Before you know it.. Everyone sang..

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.."

Then, out of the blue.. Farah came in with this..

And I was like..



SPEECHLESS.. :P

HAHA.. Seriously I was touched.. But I couldn't find the right words to say.. I seriously love all of you for surprising me like that.. :D
Thanks guys..




My birthday was on the 27th February if any of you didn't know.. :P.. This year was a special birthday when it was celebrated together with my fellow debate club members.. :D..
At first they told me that the event was a farewell party.. :').. Sob2.. Turns out to be more than that.. Love ya'll.. :D


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...