Google Website Translator Gadget

Wednesday, 5 January 2011

MUET results..

So.. I was walking to my room.. After obtaining my laptop which was had a system malfunction (I installed Ubuntu and had dual boot) from the shop.. Everything was normal until.. "You got band 4", said a friend.. I was bedazzled.. How did he? What the? It didn't matter.. I had to check for myself..


But, the funny thing was.. Everyone else didn't even need to ask what my results were.. They knew.. I'm still figuring out how.. -.-"

Truth be told.. I am a bit disappointed.. But, I'm still grateful.. I did mess up the essay.. I didn't know what I was writing.. So.. It figures..
 

6 comments:

hazifah wasimah said...

mmg la org tau coz arep ltak ic arep kt post sblm nh.. ish4..

Arif Azmi said...

X nampak pon.. -.-".. post mana?

Nia Ilemor said...

pretty disappointing kan?
takpe arep, ambik la lagi skali! :D
haha :P

Arif Azmi said...

HAHA.. if you do.. i might.. :P

adilah rahman said...

haha. senang kot. i pon stalk all my friends punyer. i ade semua budak asasi punyer ic kot! *semua includes engine, law,tesln sains. :P

Arif Azmi said...

Let me guess.. It's an excel file called DaftarAsasi_20104.xls? HAHA.. I had it for a long time.. Never used it.. :P.. All the asasians throughout the whole country.. :D.. (UiTM of course)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...