Google Website Translator Gadget

Saturday, 1 January 2011

The Future..

So the new year has finally come.. The final days before the new year were filled with a new trend in Facebook.. Commenting on other people using codes.. I was not excluded from such an activity.. Some of the comments I have received are sometimes contradictory to each other.. This furthers my argument that different individuals perceive others differently.. I believe this hypothesis stands.. To better expound such claims I have compiled some of the criticisms I have received.. The individuals that have partaken in this particular survey I have made anonymous in this blog.. Although.. If there are stalkers.. I believe it shouldn't be a difficult task to determine the participants of this activity.. Without further a due.. Let me present the comments..











 
Hopefully 2011 will bring better feedback's from others.. HAHA


2 comments:

Nia Ilemor said...

I guess it's gonna be the ny's trend eay? Everybody's been doing this on their blogs. HAHA.

Arif Azmi said...

Yeah! I just wanted to follow it.. ;p.. Don't want to be left out don't we?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...