Google Website Translator Gadget

Thursday, 9 December 2010

I despise you..

Douchebag.. There I said it.. You jerk..
I often find people displeasing but you've brought it up to a new level..
It's people like you that prevent me from socializing from your kind..
Get a life loser..

You seriously think you're better than me? I've never thought of such things but you? You've not only managed to show your unjustifiable, uncorroborated and chimerical assumption.. You've also made it a point to be an obnoxious oaf..

God!! Why the heck is this nincompoop here?

If there's one thing I've learned in my life that can be applicable here is that we should never look down on others.. Their potential might not have even been tapped in.. But you? You look down on me as if you're god.. What the heck?

P/S: This song is for you.. Enjoy.. :)



We Hate You Please Die

I can't feel you
I can't feel you
I can't hear you
I can't speak 'cause
Love don't stink
Love don't stink
Love don't stink like that cottage cheese
I hear my god in a coma freeze
I hear my god in a come freeze
Lonely
Lonely

I can't feel you
I can't feel you
I can't hear you

I can't speak
Cause love don't stink
Love don't stink
Love don't stink like that cottage cheese
I hear my god in a coma freeze
I hear my god in a coma freeze
Lonely
Lonely
Lonely, lonely like you.

Thank you.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...