Google Website Translator Gadget

Tuesday, 2 November 2010

Semester 1 Results..

Truthfully..
I am thankful that I am not going to repeat any papers for the next semester..
But I wish I could have done better..


I now regret the days when the examinations were tomorrow and I couldn't have cared less..
I would have played The Sims 3 or Red Alert 3 without giving much thought to the fact that there is an exam scheduled on the next day..

But, as they say..

There is no use crying over spilt milk.. I accept this result as a reminder to do better next time.. :)..
These are my results:


3.67

2 comments:

ariff said...

alhamdulillah...congratulation my friend....dean award is in your hand...

*sorry for the grammatical error...

Arif Azmi said...

Thanks.. :).. No prob.. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...