Google Website Translator Gadget

Thursday, 11 November 2010

It Blew My Mind!! :D



Seriously!! It did!! :D.. I don't know about you guys.. But every movie I watched always had a part that was boring.. Usually part where long dialogues were present.. But seriously.. This movie.. No boring parts at all.. The story was amazing.. It was fun!! It incorporated something I have not seen before.. It was like watching a movie which is a game.. Because it always had the game feeling in it..

Here's the synopsis from IMDB:

"Scott Pilgrim plays in a band which aspires to success. He dates Knives Chau, a high-school girl five years his junior, and he hasn't recovered from being dumped by his former girlfriend, now a success with her own band. When Scott falls for Ramona Flowers, he has trouble breaking up with Knives and tries to romance Ramona. As if juggling two women wasn't enough, Ramona comes with baggage: seven ex-lovers, with each of whom Scott must do battle to the death in order to win Ramona. Written by Jim Beaver"
 This movie is a must watch especially for the avid gamer.. There wasn't a moment that I didn't laugh.. It was all very ludicrous!! Some reviews of the film even said that the movie made people too much!! HAHA..

The whole idea of the movie.. Just made me happy.. I can't stop laughing and smiling.. :).. I'd love to tell you about the movie.. But you'd better watch it by yourself.. :D.. If you guys want to download it.. Here is the link.. Enjoy!!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...