Google Website Translator Gadget

Wednesday, 17 November 2010

I'm So Sad, So Very, Very, Sad..

So I've been seeing this for awhile.. And I was bored.. So I'm doing this again.. :D.. If you guys read this.. You guys are tagged.. :P

Instructions:
1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Tag 25 friends.
5. Everyone tagged has to do the same thing.
6. Have Fun!

1) IF SOMEONE SAYS 'ARE YOU OKAY' YOU SAY?
Gettin' Jiggy Wit It - Will Smith ( HAHA.. Yeaa.. :D )

2) WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Complicated - Avril Lavigne ( Wow.. -.-" )

3) HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
This Is Me, We Can Go Anywhere - Demi Lovato / Jesse McCartney ( This is great!! :) )

4) WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Wannabe - Spice Girls (HAHA)

5) HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Aku Cinta Dia - Gita Gutawa ( Yeah.. An Indonesian Singer.. :P )

6) WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Come Clean (Chris Cox Remix) - Hilary Duff (I must.. LOL)

7)WHAT'S YOUR MOTTO?
Ultimate Satisfaction - Ludacris ( To get the best of life.. XD )

8) WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Not Afraid - Eminem ( Really?? )

9) WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU? 
Bless The Beast And The Children - Carpenters ( :D.. This is a nice song )

10) WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?  
Ya Mustafa - Sami Yusuf ( :').. Wow.. )

11) WHAT IS 2 + 2?
Love The Way You Lie (feat. Rihanna) - Eminem ( I suck at maths.. That's what this means.. )

12) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR EX BOY/GIRL/BEST FRIEND?   
Best In Me - Blue ( But we broke up?? O.o )

13) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?   
You Belong With Me - Taylor Swift ( HAHA.. So true.. :P )

14) WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?  
Forever Young (feat. Mr Hudson) - Jay-Z ( :D.. I'm forever young!! )

15) WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?  
Chinese - Lily Allen ( WTH?? -.-")

16) WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?    
The Girl Is Mine 2008 (With Will.I.Am) - Michael Jackson ( Yeahh.. This girl is mine.. :P )

17) WHAT WILL YOU DO AT YOUR WEDDING?   
Enchanted - Taylor Swift ( :') )

18) WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?  
Memories Fade - Tears For Fears ( Memories fade but the scars still linger! )

19) WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST??  
Glory of Love - Peter Cetera ( Wow.. :D )

20) WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?  
Said I Loved You...But I Lied - Michael Bolton ( So true.. :'( )

21) WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?  
I'll Be Over You - Toto ( Okay.. What is this supposed to mean? -.-" )

22) WHAT DO YOU WANT RIGHT NOW?  
Endless Love (with Luther Vandross) - Mariah Carey ( HAHA.. Very precise.. :P )

23) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?  
Trouble Is A Friend - Lenka ( What? O.o.. Why is this so accurate? I mean the friend.. )

24) WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?  
Dancing With Tears In My Eyes - Ke$ha ( That's bad.. -.-" )

25) WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?    
Make Love In This Club (feat. Young Jeezy) - Usher ( I've never been in a club before.. -.-" )

26) WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?  
Quitter - Carrie Underwood ( I laugh at quitters? O.o.. Intriguing.. )

27) WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?   
Teardrops On My Guitar (Acoustic Version) - Taylor Swift ( Which is obvious.. )

28) WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?    
Truly, Madly, Deeply - Cascada ( Yes!! :D )

29) WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?  
Papercut - Linkin Park ( Booyahh!! )

30) DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?    
Piano Concerto No. 21 In C Major - Richard Clayderman ( Hmmm.. )

31) IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?  
All These Things That I've Done - The Killers ( What did I do? )

32) WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?  
Me, You And My Medication - Boys Like Girls ( Wow.. )

33) WHAT WOULD YOU WANT TO SAY TO THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU?    
Heart Heart Heartbreak - Boys Like Girls ( ??? )

34) WHAT WILL YOU NAME THIS NOTE?  
I'm So Sad, So Very, Very, Sad - Crash and the Boys

4 comments:

Nia Ilemor said...

HAHA.

Nia Ilemor said...

We hate you please die? LOL :P

Arif Azmi said...

Hehehhe.. I guess my songs are all like that huh? :P..

Nia Ilemor said...

HAHA, I guess they are. I never heard some of them but I don't think 'maturity' got anything to do with it. HAHA.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...