Google Website Translator Gadget

Sunday, 18 July 2010

Debate Competition!! :D

MUAHAHAHA!!

So, what do I mean by "Debate Competition"?

:P

Simply put, the people that are a threat to me in debating.. :D.. I'm going to talk about them throughout this blog.. HAHA.. Evil right? (^.^).. In my earlier post, I gave general comments on some of the debaters.. In this post, it is going to be more in depth.. HAHA.. Mind you, this post won't be condemning anyone.. It's more on positive traits of individuals.. If these individuals want to know what their flaws are.. Ask me in person.. I shall not by any terms be subjected to post blog posts which attack an individual.. I am not perfect by any means.. I am posting this for the benefit of the individuals involved.. If the individuals do not approve of my comments.. Please do tell me.. I'm doing this to show the individuals what I envy in them.. From now on.. I shall refer these individuals as.. OPPONENTS.. HAHA

The opponents are:



Haha.. Don't be intimidated by her cute looks.. :P.. She is a threat!! With her ever so fluent English.. She hardly has time to stumble on words.. Her points are superbly convincing.. Coupled with a very intimidating style, she is able to make opponents think that they are the ones who are wrong.. Definitely she is a person whom I would have a hard time debating against.. (^^).. I debated against her once.. Sadly, I couldn't find a point to POI her on.. I would anticipate the day we debate in a team.. I would love to see how she actually arranges her points..

Hehe.. Ain.. Yeah.. I know her from before debate.. Facebook obviously.. :D.. But her first impression on me was astounding.. When I heard her speak English.. I was like.. Wait.. Is she a Malay? Because she speaks so smoothely, like a foreigner.. I was simply awed.. I remember the auditions, I was shuttering during my speech.. After me was her, and OMG, she nailed it! No pause at all.. I mean I think I didn't manage to talk until the given time was up, but she, she just kept talking and wow.. Just like fluid.. During debates, she really gets me nervous when debating against her.. I have yet to have the honour of debating with her.. Something I would well, also be looking forward to.. (^^,)

I teamed up with her once, and seriously.. She is a very good strategist.. Before we started to debate, she was like, asking questions, getting answers, making points, setting up arguements, and I was like.. Whaa? So quick!! She wrote so many things on her paper.. I wondered how she would be able to present everything.. HAHA.. But when she presented.. She surprised me, she didn't read much of what she wrote.. It seemed as if she was just going impromptu style.. Freelance.. Without help from text.. I was also wondering where she got some of the points she presented.. When we were discussing.. I doubt she talked about them.. She really me see debates in a new perspective.. :)

Maizatul Izyan

 My first impression of Izyan was.. She seems quiet.. I wonder how well she can speak.. My questions were answered when she got the best speaker in one of the matches.. LOL.. Amazing.. Simply amazing.. She was fluent.. Her style was spectacular.. I couldn't mimic her at all.. Her points were mind boggling at times.. Her rebuts were superb.. But, I can't say much, because I have only seen her in action a few times.. 
 


Nur Athirah

She is my teammate this coming debated competition.. I believe we have a very good connection in terms of points.. Working with her has been smoothe flowing because she finds points very quickly.. She adapts very fast too.. I was amazed at her wittiness at times.. Particularly during the humour round.. HAHA.. She is so funny at times.. She is very easy to get along with.. (^_^).. I guess thats why we make a good team.. We work together easily.. She is also a good speaker from what I can see.. She has her own style when presenting.. It's also easy to follow on using her points.. (Her points are better than mine) LOL.. (^.^)

I guess that's about all.. (^^,).. If your name isn't included here.. I'm really sorry.. T.T.. It's just that I think I feel some kind of connection with them that made me want to write about them..  Thanx 4 reading.. :D

THE END 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...