Google Website Translator Gadget

Saturday, 22 August 2009

Part Two

Current mood: argumentative
Part 2

It is human isn't it? To love and lose love? The concept which surround millions of individuals around the world. It bonds and repels at the same exact moment. I was, also caught in this phenomenon. It started innocent enough. I was on myspace as usual. I often asked myself at those times, why was I partaking in this? This, as i would confer it as, communicating apparatus, this, so-called 'social networking'. I was the type of person who would be online, and, nobody bothers. Why should I even bother to bother myself to be online? If nobody even says anything to me? I was caught in my own dilemma which was aroused by my own pitiful understandings.

Then, she popped-up. I remembered it. 2nd of June, someone added me as a friend. Well, I approved obviously but I wondered to myself, who was she? I continued greeting her as usual, somethng i always do. She then told me she was from an SBP too and that she was also a debater. I wondered how would she have known who i was. Because she said, I sounded familiar. True enough, she recognised my fellow comrades at HKSBP. But, I was certain, as many things that would have connected us, it didn't matter, because, in the end, we were going to ignore each other anyway. I was so sure of it, I didn't care really, that's just myspace. Its a norm. But, something odd happened, we never stopped talking. In the slightest opportunity we could indulge in some commenting, as they would say, we would be. This was to me remarkable, as oftenly, I would not reply to such comments as I am not the type to comment on myspace. It was odd and it occured until the last day of the holidays, that night, she gave me her ym. Her reason before this was her ym was malfunctioning but, I wouldn't know.
Tomorrow, I was to go home. But, i don't know, she had a spell on me, I couldn't budge from the computer. I was having too much fun. I didn't know why. It's been awhile since anybody could make me feel this way. In the end, she gave me her number. That was how it all started.

As I was going to school, I only could remember her, I didn't know why. It was like, a divine intervention. How else could I feel this way? People fall in love after months maybe even years. But, I've known her not even a month. I felt something being with her. I said to myself, "It'll shake off", and I continued with a smile.

After awhile at school, I started to lay off my thoughts towards her. At that very moment, a message found its way into my phone. It was her. At that moment, all attention was on her. I don't know why. I was then, in a state of confusion with this girl.
As we got to know each other better. I knew one thing was true. I had to make her mine.

On the 19th of June, I popped the question. She said to me, "Arif, I'm shocked, I didn't expect this, I even feel as if I want to cry", and at that moment. I just knew, I lost it, what was i thinking? Suddenly, a new message unraveled in my phone, ""I need time to think about this, maybe tonight?". I then thought to myself. Im dead.

That night, she asked me, "Why of all the people? Why choose me?", that question needed no more thinking, I calmly answered, "You touched me with the purity and sincerity of your heart", and that night, we tied the knot, with the terms of us, being ourselves.

The rest of our relationship, went with a flow, It was very calm, I was happy, we were happy, it felt good, I was feeling it. I knew it for sure. This was real love. I made a promise to myself. Never to let go of her. This was contradictory to my past understandings which was, I would be with her as long as she would want me. In other words, if you say, you wanted a break-up. Fine. Okay. I don't care. But this time, NO! I'll be by her side, forever.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...