Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday, 24 November 2008

My FiRsT EntRy!!

My FiRsT EntRy!!

Which is obviously to express my terms of why I had entered the blog world..

  1. Firstly, it is to uphold my countless accounts with the daily activities in my so called life. It serves as a place where I am able to express my feelings countless of what anybody wants to say. As a Blogger might say it, it is actually universal really. What I am doing. But, may I remind you. Everybody is unique. Everybody has their own stories, their own secrets to uphold. My stories are somewhat to me, something which can reflect on me. Thus making what I do more, understandable to my own peers.
  2. Secondly, it is to my own god forsaken will to create a blog, up to my own amusement.
  3. Thirdly, it is to record my life as something which can be read upon by the world.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...